Welcome and Thank you for taking time to read what I have to share

~Blessings to all who enter here~

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sometimes it's painful to learn the dance

Good day to all,
I hope that you are enjoying the rain, wind, sun, snow, etc.. (depending on which part of the country your in, or if your in Texas, which day it is).

I have been spending the last week exercising! I have jogged, walked, worked with some weights and am happy to say that the scale is reading a lower weight than it did when I started this thing last Monday.  Woo Hoo.  Won't really get to excited until the pants start fitting a bit looser.

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately.
I love to save little sayings or quotes that people make, say, or sing.

This week, I have felt like I was growing.  It could be that the exercise was making my mind a little clearer.  However, I feel a bit more hopeful.  You see I am trying to get into school. Funny thing is that everyone asks me "What are you going for"?  I don't ever have an answer.  I am just going.  I guess because it seems that going to school is a good thing for many different reasons.  I just want to learn, to grow mentally, to expand my horizons, if you will.
I have filled out most of the necessary paperwork, and am waiting on some information.  I am hoping to get this going in the Fall.
.
I have learned that my life is not really going to get better if I keep doing that same thing I have been doing for years. I need to stretch, and make some positive change. It won't be easy, but I can do it. I want my life to be the best it can be and I am determined. Life has not been super easy for me, but instead of sulking and looking back on the past, I am looking ahead to a better tomorrow.
So, this is the saying I want to share with you today, it's from a popular country song, it really says it all: "I could've missed the pain, but I'd had to miss the dance".  
I love that.  Looking back on life sometimes causes us to think about all the pain we have experienced.  Yet, without the pain, we would not be where we are, stronger, better educated in many areas, etc...
I guess I am thankful for the painful things I have encountered along the way. I am thankful for all the wonderful things I have encountered along the way. But I am really excited about all the adventures ahead for me.  Can't wait. Until then, I will jog, and walk and workout and do my best to be a healthy girl.
So, to you I say..... "Endure the pain, enjoy the dance".
Blessings to all,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Love you Teens! Nice post today...I know when I'm exercising consistently, I think more clearly too. :)

    Hope it warms up for you...our wind is still blowing strong!

    ReplyDelete