Welcome and Thank you for taking time to read what I have to share

~Blessings to all who enter here~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well, a few days have passed since my last blog entry. Its been a busy week as always. Monday I was off and so was my son so we stayed in and enjoyed the day. Tuesday was back to work, not to bad since I'm self employed and my life and job are basically pretty laid back. ( I planned it that way). However, here we are on Thursday, I have not slept well this week at all, not sure why. I spent the evening with my boyfriend on Tuesday; we had very deep discussions and I feel good after our talks. I once again feel in awe that I have actually met such a interesting, deep, thoughtful, man. He really is something! The sun is out and has been for the last couple of days, so I was out sweeping my porch the other day during a nice sunny moment. When all of a sudden I see this small tiny child pushing on the screen from his upstairs bedroom. I freak, I knew this would happen eventually. I yell at the kid "Careful honey, move away from the window". I then go to the mothers door and knock only to find the teenage sister there babysitting. These people truly are a bit of a menace to the neighborhood. I tell the teen and she goes upstairs and simply shuts the window half way. Ughh, some people just don't get it. I mean, who in their right mind puts a child's bed next to a window. Anyways, that was the excitement for that day. Now I Have noticed another lady that lives here doing something different. First of all the complex is pretty much full of divorced people. So, here is this lady, she is single with kids and a bit dipsy. She is one of those people that is always smiling and friends with everyone. I don't know why, but I have a hard time with people like this. I mean, she is struggling like the rest of us,but she is so cute that she gets over on a lot of people and I think I might be a bit jealous of that. So, now I am seeing her car parked in front of the managers office every day. I knew he needed some assistance, but why did he choose her and not me? I mean, he knows I need the extra income too! Guess I just need to chill. I mean, this lady has been married two times and is divorced. How the heck does she get all the goodies she gets? I mean, she has fake boobs for goodness sakes! How do you get those on a fixed budget? Nevertheless, here I sit whining about it. Would I take fake boobs if I could get them, hmmm, not sure. Well, one thing about me is......... I do have a hard time with people like her that appear so friendly that you know they are fake. But, oh well, not my business. I don't really know why I am so nosey and get involved secretly in all these peoples lives, but what can I say, I walk around with my dog and lives are being lived all around me for the world to see. I just happen to be one of those people that see's.

No comments:

Post a Comment