Welcome and Thank you for taking time to read what I have to share

~Blessings to all who enter here~

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Weight Issue............

Hello everyone,
Today I would like to announce that since the beginning of my weight loss commitment, I have lost 11 lbs.
It is leaving me slowly, but it is leaving me.
I have been exercising daily, with a couple days off here and there.  I remain a fairly active woman anyways. But I have been using an elliptical, weights, bicycle, and treadmill.
I have been doing at least 30 minutes of sweat a day.
So far the stack of jeans still sits waiting patiently, I try, I cry, I fold them back up and continue on.
I do not have the money nor will I give in anyways to going and buying 'Big girl' clothes.
I will just wait.
Diet changes include a lot of juicing in my juice machine; no chips, cookies, candies, cake, etc...
I have one big meal daily, the others are small, but satisfying.
I drink a lot of water.
Now, I realize the areas that need to change: Beer... I do like the taste and a good cold one is always nice after a long day - but I think they may need to go now as well.
Candy: Ohhhhh, sometimes I just CRAVE milk chocolate.  I had my fill on Easter. Done for now, until my next PMS.
But other than that.... I think I'll be ok.  I will continue to run on the treadmill despite my aching foot and ankle.  And will report back when I have lost another 10 lbs.
See ya.
Tina

1 comment: